Ovulation test strips

Slmkaaf2

Reaction score
Hi! I’m new to the group. After having a son about 5 years ago, we are ready to try for another in October. I’m 36 and got the nexplanon implant removed in March. Since then, I’ve been tracking my menstrual cycle which has not been entirely consistent, and my ovulation using test strips. My line on the test strips never seem to get quite as dark as the control despite testing 2-3 times a day. We haven’t been trying to conceive, but haven’t been preventing it either. I have heard that it can take months to start ovulating again after getting the nexplanon removed. These are my most recent ovulation tests which are 2.5 days of tracking. Would anyone consider the darkest lines positive, or not quite? Thanks for your support and help!

3AEDD9C6-6E4E-4A24-8F87-867ED771D476.jpeg

I would consider 6&7 pretty much positive as long as you see it start to go negative after those! When were they taken?? 8 looks slightly lighter! Have you done one since 8??? And if so when?

I haven’t done any since number 8. Number 1 was day 13 in my cycle and 8 was day 15. My cycle is anywhere from 18 to 28 days long since I got nexplanon out 5 months ago. Are usually start getting menstrual cramps about 10 days before my period, which was day 10 in this month’s cycle. And today (day 17) I could eat all the food in the house, lol, so I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting my period in the next couple days. That’s usually how the cycle is. I’m just trying to make sense of how my period symptoms start before I even ovulate, like I don’t even have a chance
I’m going to my dr on Tuesday, so hopefully I can figure out more of what’s going on.

I haven’t done any since number 8. Number 1 was day 13 in my cycle and 8 was day 15. My cycle is anywhere from 18 to 28 days long since I got nexplanon out 5 months ago. Are usually start getting menstrual cramps about 10 days before my period, which was day 10 in this month’s cycle. And today (day 17) I could eat all the food in the house, lol, so I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting my period in the next couple days. That’s usually how the cycle is. I’m just trying to make sense of how my period symptoms start before I even ovulate, like I don’t even have a chance
I’m going to my dr on Tuesday, so hopefully I can figure out more of what’s going on.
I think you might be experiencing ovulation symptoms and confusing them with period symptoms xx

I thought that might be the case too! I experienced the same kind of cramps on and off when I was on Nexplanon and IUD as well, but still hoping it could be ovulation cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back