Ovulation test query

PinkPunch

Reaction score
How do you acurately calculate your ovulation week? I have looked up a ovulation calendar thing but you need to choose how long your cycle is exactly and mine is between 28-31 days usually... do you just need to take a ovulations test around the time you think you have I?

Sorry if this has been explained a hundred times on here.

Your best bet is to take your average cycle length and work out a predicted date from that.

if you want to use tests start to use them about 5 days before your predicted date and if you get a positive use them for a couple more days or until you get a negative again and you'll know when you OV'd then.

:hug:

Thank you!!

Oh man, im too impatient right now!

LOL.... I know that feeling.

It's my 6th month now and I'm just getting the hang of all the dates and things. Until I started TTC I didn't realise just how hard it is and how short the fertile timescale is. I used to think that if you did it you could get PG no matter what the date was!

The first couple of months I was doing OPK's every day! Never got a ruddy positive though so I was still doing something wrong. It took me 4 months of using them before I got a positive!!!

Just waiting for one on a pregnancy test now!! :pray: :pray:

Yeah I suppose I have that kind of thinking too lol Surely it'll happen during my first ovulation cycle with no protection.. LOL

Wow I hope you get a positive reponse Chrissy, its so exciting for you!

:oops: :oops: just read my post back and I didn't mean I'm waiting right this minute...even though that's how it's read!! Silly muppet I am.

I'm due to OV this weekend so I'm going to start using them on Wed this week.

My next AF is due the day before my birthday in December so I'm :pray: :pray: like mad that this month will be my month to get a BFP on a pregnancy test becasue it would just be the best birthday present in the world EVER!!!

I've promised myself that I'm not going to take an early test this month and luckily I can't because I've ran out of PG tests so I've got to wait. It's going to kill me not being able to POAS for a whole two week!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Whoops, sorry!

Im gonna have to read up on all these abreviations lol :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back