Ovulation test help

Samkirk

Reaction score
Please help .. took these tests yesterday and the day before.. the faint one was the day before and then then again yesterday morning and again last night.. I would say i was ovulating but then i did a clear blue one last night and It was negative although still showing clear 2 lines .. I'm so confused.. I was due to ovulate yesterday according to my flo chart

20200527_111042_compress52.jpg 20200526_212314_compress17.jpg

Your app is just a estimate based on your cycle, this is isn't gospel. Its up to your body when you are going to ovulate not an app.
None of your ovulation tests are positive but keep testing as it looks like it is heading in the right direction.
Also with the clear blue tests the lines don't really mean anything. Just keep testing, use the clear blue one in the morning with FMU and look for that static smiley face and with the cheapies use twice a day, even three if you have enough to make sure you catch that surge as it may be a quick one.

I downloaded the Glow app to monitor my cycles, but I’d start testing before your predicted ovulation dates as the app just makes a programmed assumption. I used to test from day 10 of my cycle, I also found the non digital ones hard to read but the on the Glow app you can scan the OPK and it reads it and logs it for you. I much preferred the clear blue digital ones though, a lot easier to read, but if you’ve been trying for a long time they can become very costly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back