Ovulation strips

xphoenix

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if I can get some recommendations for ovulation tests...I've not used them before and just wondering if the cheap ones of Amazon are any good at all?
Don't want to spend loads if the cheaper ones do the job.

Thank you ☺️

I got the easy@home ones from amazon. came with 50 ovulation strips and 20 pregnancy tests. They are the cheap ones but they have an app you use with the strips which is super useful.

I would really recommend them, I TTC
for 4 months without them, started using them and found out I ovulate 5 days later than the app suggested, and got pregnant the second month using the test strips.
And the pregnancy tests showed as positive 9 dpo!

I got the easy@home ones from amazon. came with 50 ovulation strips and 20 pregnancy tests. They are the cheap ones but they have an app you use with the strips which is super useful.

I would really recommend them, I TTC
for 4 months without them, started using them and found out I ovulate 5 days later than the app suggested, and got pregnant the second month using the test strips.
And the pregnancy tests showed as positive 9 dpo!

Oh wow that's really great, I'm going to have a look for those! Im currently just using the flow app, I'm finding it not accurate tbh and also my periods have been a bit more random than usual which I think confuses things.

Thanks you very much!

I've just started using the easy@home ones today! I read really good reviews so went with them. I already have the premom app. The app takes a photo of the test and then it gives it a score so you don't have to guess how low or high the test is

I've just started using the easy@home ones today! I read really good reviews so went with them. I already have the premom app. The app takes a photo of the test and then it gives it a score so you don't have to guess how low or high the test is

Oh that's really cool!
Thank you

I feel like I've tried them all honestly! My favorites where from aliexpress, cheap and honestly worth the money. The worse was the clearblue, with that one I really thought that I wasn't ovulating (Because I missed constantly the smily face) ...
So I suggest you to give a look at aliexpress for them :) Good luck

So good to know the cheap ones are worth it! I looked at the clear blue ones and was shocked at the price. I've ordered some of the easyathome ones, so fingers crossed I can figure out my cycle a bit more coz I have no idea really lol

Thank you

So good to know the cheap ones are worth it! I looked at the clear blue ones and was shocked at the price. I've ordered some of the easyathome ones, so fingers crossed I can figure out my cycle a bit more coz I have no idea really lol

Thank you
I was on the same boat, having no idea how a positive even looked like and the more I read online the more confused I got lol. At the end I went to the gynecologist and figured out I was ovulating and I was just reading the strip and using it the wrong way lol Good luck :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back