Ovulation strips are supposed to HELP right??

corky

Reaction score
Grrrrr every day I get two lines sometimes dark someone's light I have no idea what they mean they change every day how frustrating!! X

The second line being as dark as (or darker than) the control line means you are likely ovulate within the next 24-36 hours.

If the 2nd line is faint then I would ignore it

xxxxxxx

I'm going to start a "I hate OPK" club having a mare with them myself after not having a whif of a positive since period ended on 14th feb just had one and it's a major positive two thick lines?? Surely can't ovulate this late in cycle??

I'm going to start a "I hate OPK" club having a mare with them myself after not having a whif of a positive since period ended on 14th feb just had one and it's a major positive two thick lines?? Surely can't ovulate this late in cycle??

It is a bit late hun BUT anyhting can happen?

Also you may have some dud tests? Are they all from the same batch?

xxxxxxxxx

I think so? I threw them out in a temper lol just so confused by it all :( keep wishing it's a good sign and it's not ovulation but a sign of a BFP cling to anything really don't we lol

:'( looks like i missed my ovulation! started getting dark lines on day 4/5 of cycle when i was still bleeding and thought i can't be ovulating it's too early so left it, now day 11 of cycle and have had lots of CM for last two days and last time we DTD was friday which means it was way too early to catch the ovulation but now we're too late, and can't even squeeze one in now on the off-chance because I have a presentation due in in two days so have to work and OH is at home (an hour away) :( feel like sh*t, also the supermarket was FULL of pregnant women and newborns today :'( it's just not fair, 1.5 years!

Aw Hun that's horrible when that happens. I was upset with OH last night That wasn't pregnant yet and a bloody advert for pampers came on sounds pathetic but Tis the little things that hurt isn't it :( big hugs x x x

I agree.

Little things do hurt.
I have never and will never watch OBEM whilst im TTC.
Just the adverts set me off.

Big hugs hun.
Maybe u have caught it u never know??? X fingers for a sticky beany.

xxxx

Ah man I stupily watch it every week and cry EVERY week lol OH shouts at me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back