ovulation pains too bad to BD anymore! oops....

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Iwant3, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

i took soy this cycle (cd5-9 only 40mg first 3 days and 80mg last 2 days) and it;s brought my ov day 2 days early (instead of my normal cd16 it looks like it's today).

Anyway I have such strong ov pains last night, this morning and all day really! so much that I don't think i can BD again today (did yesterday pm):roll: Had pains so bad yesterday eve i felt like I was in labour and was breathing through it:shock: must be an ostritches egg this cycle:oooo:

Oh well - there is hopefully a supply of swimmers there with any luck!

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Take two paracetamol,you might feel better later :wink:

3. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Ouch!! I've never noticed ov pains, you must have a super egg in there. :) fx xx

4. yolliss

yolliss Well-Known Member

I get extreme OV pains to, it feel like a heavy period and I lasts for quite some time I also seem to get bloated for a few days too xx

5. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

I think I ov overnight between cd14 and 15 and only bd pm of day13 but am okay with that :)

not only was I crampy but we were both v tired from long day out - if it's meant to happen this cycle it will.