Ovulation kit

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
At last my OPKs have arrived! I was sent 100 sachets in a bag, nothing else with them. I have never used these before but I know I need to POAS and its positive or negative- apart from that I don't really know how to use them, how often or when it tells me to start BDing. Can anyone give me a shove in the right direction please? All help gratefully received!

Line needs to be as dark as or darker than the control line. Dont use FMU but hold pee and dont drink for 2-3 hours before testing. I usually do 3 a day around the time I think im oving. 2 a day from finish of AF x

Hope this has helped! Good luck! xx :dust:

Line needs to be as dark as or darker than the control line. Dont use FMU but hold pee and dont drink for 2-3 hours before testing. I usually do 3 a day around the time I think im oving. 2 a day from finish of AF x

Hope this has helped! Good luck! xx :dust:
Thank you! I did a test earlier, had held it but was drinking water. It was negative but that is no surprise given that I appear to be having my second period since it ended last week :wall2:its getting beyond a joke now, I seriously feel that when I speak to the doctor and remind her about the fact that my mum has had cancer of the lining of the womb and we share very similar symptoms she just does this: :ignore:

Thanks for the help though! Now I have them I can carry on testing- do I do it every day? xx

Last edited:
I would go to your doctor and demand they do something! Or find another doctors.

Yeah you need to do it everyday, I usually do 2 a day and when FF tells me I should be OVing I do 3 a day. Sometimes you might miss it as a surge can come and go within 3 hours. Ive only ever had 1 positive lol.
Hopefully you'll get a BFP soon!! xx

I would go to your doctor and demand they do something! Or find another doctors.

Yeah you need to do it everyday, I usually do 2 a day and when FF tells me I should be OVing I do 3 a day. Sometimes you might miss it as a surge can come and go within 3 hours. Ive only ever had 1 positive lol.
Hopefully you'll get a BFP soon!! xx

Todays was negative again as the sample was pretty much just blood again :( I have been talking to my friend who has uterine cancer and she was telling me about a condition called Endometrial hyperplasia and I have all the symptoms. I am going to the doctor to ask if she will test me for this, it looks very likely

Yeah, but then at least you'll know and can treat it! Then the doctor will take it more serious?
I've just read up on it, and your doc would have to take it alot more seriously!
I really hope it isn't that though. FX for you xx :dust:

Yeah, but then at least you'll know and can treat it! Then the doctor will take it more serious?
I've just read up on it, and your doc would have to take it alot more seriously!
I really hope it isn't that though. FX for you xx :dust:
Thank you. I am insisting on her doing something for me, it cant be left like this. I will never get pregnant if I am constantly in this mess. Whatever it is she will have to do more for me to find out. Then let the BD continue! Its my husbands birthday tomorrow so as long as the spotting stops in time we can :bd:

Wouldnt that be fab for him! xx

Last edited:
So does he :thumbup: fingers crossed I finally get to post tomorrow that there has been some active TTC even if I dont know if I am ovulating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back