Ovulation help

Kirstymarie96

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Anyone any idea on how i can check my ovulating days i havent had a period for 4 years as im on the implant but looking to get it removed soon to ttc... Any ideas on if i could start trying tests now or what tests are best to use ???

Thanks

There would be no point in starting now as I'm sure the implant works by stopping the release of an egg (ovulation). Once you get the implant removed I would probably wait until you get your first bleed then give it a try from then. On an average 28 day cycle you ovulate around day 14 so starting to test around day 10 with cheap OPK's would be your best bet. You might start ovulating straight away or you might take a few months, try not to worry. I would buy some cheap tests online - you can get like 30 for £2.99 on ebay and go from there xx

I use One Step dip ones, I get 100 for £9.60 on ebay and test 2/3 times a day when AF has finished so I can see when I should be heading towards it. It can be disheartening to see no second line of have a faint one for a while then it nevr darkens to the same as the control line but its deff well worth it, I have just ordered my next batch. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back