Ovulation/ cycle questions -started taking Ovacure

Impatientannie

Reaction score
I had my IUD removed in January this year so 10 months ago and have been using the lovely Ovia to track my AF at 29-30 days per month.

Only last month I started to pee on sticks to try a bit harder to TTC and I found I had no peak fertility. 7 days of high but no peak.

I asked my gyneae via email as my AFs have also been light - 2 to max 3 days but always regular to 1 day out max- she prescribed "Ovacure" in addition to my under active thyroid meds I have been taking for about 6 months.

So, two weeks later after starting Ovacure and no AF..... Several negative Preggo tests and AF arrives today 8 days late

Any ideas what's going on as gynae doesn't want to see me for 3 months

Am hoping this is a miracle drug and is kick starting ovulation which maybe wasn't happening before with my mini but regular AFs..... Wishful thinking? Is everything more confused now?? Ahhhh

On a side note, I assume I now count 10 days from today to start peeing on sticks again? Which is just over one week after it was meant to be.... I have got a thermometer too for this month, when should I start tracking with that?

Many thanks all for reading my waffle. Not easy this TTC stuff is it. I completely envy those people who just "fall" pregnant and are like oopsie

Wow, I'd never heard of this and have just looked at it. It looks AMAZING. Could it be that you ovulated a few days after starting it, thus delaying AF? I'd think it should settle your cycles down xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back