ovulation cramping (possible implatation)

shyquireya

Reaction score
Hi my name is Shy. Me and my boyfriend recently had sex on my fertile days which were Aug 12 to Aug 16. My ovulation day was on the 15. He also came inside me on all of those days. Ive been having really bad headaches that wont seem to go away. I am currently on cycle 20 and Im 4dpo. For the last three days Ive been having back and lower abdominal pains , headaches and constipation. Today my headaches are on and off not as much back and lower pains but definitly there. Followed by tingling sensations in tummy. My next expected period is due on the 28. Ive been taking home pregnancy tests but all came back negative.. Probably too early?? Baby dust to you all. Feed back would be great !

Hello and welcome :D you are at the same point as me, 4DPO but I am on CD33 today. It is def too early, it would be better according to my Ovia app to test in 8 days time but I am adamant I want to wait it out longer if AF does not show first. Implantation is more likely to be 7-10 days rather than this early. Good luck!

Last edited:
Yep as sparklegirl said, too early for an accurate result. try a test like a first response at 8-9dpo at the earliest or ideally as close to the 28th as poss! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back