Ovulation confusion!

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Just wondering if my ovulation is a bit weird or is this normal...my last AF was on 6th & 7th January and my period tracker says that I am due to ovulate on Thursday this week however on Saturday I did a ovulation test and it came back positive which means I would ovulate in the next 24-36 hours so that would mean it would be different to my tracker so we DTD on Friday last week and Monday this week and will do it again tonight..surely that is enough as well as all the other times last week but I won't include them! I have had some quite strong period type pains this morning.is that a good sign?? I can't remember now :)
Xx

I am not sure about opk kits or tracking ovulation so I hope someone who knows better than me will help you but just want to wish you lots of luck and babydust xxx

Update....
I must have ovulated on the Saturday I got a positive OPK and today I have got period type pains which are actually quite painful especially when I cough! Hoping these are implantation pains!?!?!
Xx

I would go by the Opks, and ovulation pain. Apps only give you the average for ovulation. Everyone is different.
Have you had high temps since ovulation pain ?
I usually ovulate within 12 hours after a positive

Hi. I haven't done my temp this cycle as I had a bad cold and sinusitis so my temp was slightly raised anyway. If I don't get a BFP this cycle then will do my temp next time. If I got a positive OPK on Saturday and then a negative on Monday and Tuesday shall I take that to mean I have already ovulated?? This is the first time I have used them! The pains I have had today and been low down across the front..could that be implantation?? Thought that normally happens 10 days after conception??
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back