Ovulation Confusion, please help!

Coconutfox

Reaction score
I get that you can do the pink tests and they never come up that you are ovulating but then you have... But what should my temp be if I'm ovulating? I have egg white cm the other day and my temp went up from 35.98 C to 36.26 C but nothing from the test... Zilch. Not even a faint line! Also, massive increase in temp but my app says no ovulation... Weird.

Anyone had a dodgy temp/opk read and still got pregs?

By the information from your chart I would say CD11 was your ovulation day hun x
I wonder if this is where I'm going wrong. I'm reading ovulation happens when you have a dip in temp and then it increases... My app is saying that when I it rising I'm ovulating... Is this the case?!

I wonder if this is where I'm going wrong. I'm reading ovulation happens when you have a dip in temp and then it increases... My app is saying that when I it rising I'm ovulating... Is this the case?!
No.
When your temp dips and you have rises after the dip that is when you ovulated. So you would count the dip as your ovulation day.
Does that make sense?
If you didn't get a positive on a opk you may have a quick surge so may have missed it. Have you had any other indicators that you could have ovulated? Pains? change in CM?

No.
When your temp dips and you have rises after the dip that is when you ovulated. So you would count the dip as your ovulation day.
Does that make sense?
If you didn't get a positive on a opk you may have a quick surge so may have missed it. Have you had any other indicators that you could have ovulated? Pains? change in CM?

Ah got you. Thanks for being so helpful... I remember mentioning to my partner than I had a pain in my side a few days ago... Because I said it was the opposite side to last month... But I said it was too early to ovulate. Hmmm

Ah got you. Thanks for being so helpful... I remember mentioning to my partner than I had a pain in my side a few days ago... Because I said it was the opposite side to last month... But I said it was too early to ovulate. Hmmm
Well that is a really good sign that you got pains that would match the dip on your chart.
I hope you catch the egg very soon x

No.
Does that make sense?

This is really helpful..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back