Ovulation Bleed or something else?

Donna88

Reaction score
So, I am on CD16 today, I haven't had a positive opk but I only do them once a day and not sure I'm very good at them as can't seem to hold my wee and not drink ect.

Anyway, last night I had some brown blood on my liner. Only a tiny amount like maybe about the size of a penny. Nothing there when I wiped.

Do you think maybe that was ovulation bleeding? Or not with me not getting a positive opk?

It could be ovulation bleeding. Some people just don't get positive opks anyway. I highly recommend temping - you can tell so much about your body from it. Basal body thermometers to 2dp are only around £6 from Amazon xx

I've had more spotting over yesterday and this morning it's turned from brown to red. Gutted... its still spotting but I feel like it's going to get heavier.

I think I'm still not sorted after coming off of the depo :( which is gutting considering last time I was on it for years and it took me 9 months to get back to normal and this time I was on for 6 months and now into my 9th month and it looks like I'm still not sorted.

Not going to completely lose hope that it's ovulation bleeding yet; but not overly optimistic either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back