Ovulation and temperature: I'm lost!!

Annie Frish

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Quick question as I'm getting confused with my cycle. I went off the pill a couple of months ago and started taking my temperature on a daily basis. For the last 2 cycles, I had my period after 24 days so technically I should be ovulating around Day 10.

Last week end (around Day 10), I started feeling super horny so hubby and I had fun(!). On Monday I had bad cramps in my lower belly like period pain. I was super bloated with gaz (TMI?). Today is Wednesday, Day 13, and my temperature is still low (around 36).

So where am I?
1/ Have I ovulated without a temperature rise?
2/ Was it all wrong signs and I'm gonna ovulate in day 14 with a short luteal phase?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

Annie

I don't think what number the temp is matters really. Think it all depends on pattern.

It can take longer for some women's temps to rise apparently - some 48 hrs. Also, you can get pain while the eggs are maturing - it's not necessarily ovulation. I had a similar confusing pattern of temp rise last month. I don't know that we can pin ovulation down on the exact day - there are just sooo many factors!

Thank you ladies. As I'm having discharge only today, I'd go with ovulation on Day 14 and shot luteal phase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back