Ovulation and sperm leak

mt11

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum and a new bee with TTC :). So please bear with me as i learn the lingo. I have been tracking my cycle for the past 6 months. Have a 28 day cycle.
I am on C11 today , and tested ovulation ( clear blue dual hormone kit) . I tested it much later in the evening and got a solid smiley. We did the deed this morning. As per the instructions, ovulation can occur in the next 24 to 36 hours. So should we get busy again over the coming two days? Also, any tips on sperm leak. I did lie on my butt for 15 min but feel like everything goes out when i stand up? thanks so much for all your replies.

Keep going with the BD (baby dancing). The SMEP plan recommends BDing for 3 days when you get a positive miss a day then next day. So you want to BD today, tomorrow and Tuesday miss a day then Thursday.

The only thing I suggest for sperm is a moon cup. Insert after you have sex before you get up and leave for abit. You can get re usable ones cheap from eBay. Xx

They say that what comes back out is just the fluid used to transport the sperm, the crucial bits will have swam off to do their thing so other that lay down for a few mins afterwards I wouldn't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back