Ovulation and pregnancy advice much needed

Proud mamma

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm in need of some advice so here goes.
Well I track my periods using "period tracker" on my phone, I've just started using "fertility friend". We are current ttc#2 so whilst looking at my period tracker we went on my ovulation date of the 8th July. Just checked my fertility friend and it says my expected ovulation was 7th July. We dtd the 5th, 8th and 9th. So I'm wondering are my chances of conceiving still pretty good? Af is due in 8 days (22nd) so I am either 6 or 7 dpo. I don't want to get my hopes up but strangely I'm having odd symptoms that don't usually happen to me is time of the month. I'm getting odd symptoms of white milky discharge, aching boobs but more so my nipples, mild cramps but not af cramps, constipation and sometimes nausea. I don't know wether I am just wishful thinking because I want another baby so badly but it's just al so strange.

Can anyone help shed some light on this? It's driving me crazy!!!
Xxx

Can't shed any light other than I'm in the same situation a whole load of symptoms but I'm not letting myself get my hopes up again as it was the same last cycle and af arrived right on time x

Oh I'm so sorry Hun. It's driving me crazy I just have a gut feeling. I'm the same though I am not getting my hopes up just in case considering this is the first month of trying x

I'm in month six I think just trying to keep occupied, fx for you x

Hi, if you dtd 5th, 8th and 9th then you're covered whether you ovulated 7th or 8th, sperm can hang around for several days in good conditions. Can't help with the symptoms I'm afraid as most of us start spotting new symptoms once we start ttc'ing, seems to be nature's little joke. You're in with a good chance though so fingers crossed.

Hi, if you dtd 5th, 8th and 9th then you're covered whether you ovulated 7th or 8th, sperm can hang around for several days in good conditions. Can't help with the symptoms I'm afraid as most of us start spotting new symptoms once we start ttc'ing, seems to be nature's little joke. You're in with a good chance though so fingers crossed.

Thank you Hun. Yes I am terrible for symptom spotting now. Well today I'm either 7 or 8 dpo and I had some cramping this morning not at cramping but felt like it was coming and tmi but I felt a little wet so I went to the bathroom and it was just milky cm but now the cramping has stopped. Af is due on 7 days so hopefully it doesn't come xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back