Ovulation After Miscarriage

Cameron2010

Reaction score
Hi,

I know that asking when I will ovulate after a miscarriage is like asking how long a piece of string is lol as it varies for everyone, but I was wondering what everyones personal experience was?

I found out that my hcg was back to zero on Mon 15th August, started bleeding on Thursday 18th August, bled until Friday 26th August.

Given that my normal ovulation is on CD10, I've seen people say that this would mean I ovulate 10 days after 0hcg was detected, people say that it would be 10 days after bleeding started and others say 10 days after bleeding stopped. I've also seen people say they didn't ovulate til several weeks later.

Anyone know when I'm likely to ovulate or can share their own experience? I was only a few days late for normal AF so not even 4 weeks when I had negative test.

Thank you!

Sorry for your loss.

Mine won't be very helpful I'm afraid. After my first two mcs I never did ovulate and I had to get bleeds induced weeks later instead. I think my case is more unusual than most though as most ladies seem to ovulate as normal or a few days later. Mc really messed with my body. I would think you are most likely to ovulate 10 days after you started bleeding if CD10 is your usual ov day. Good luck.

Sorry to hear about your mc :( after my first 2 mcs i oved on the third cycle after. After the 3rd second cycle (i lost a stone could have helped) and still waiting after my chemical in July x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back