OVULATING TWICE A CYCLE?!! Help please!!!

ShellaBel

Reaction score
Okay, I'm kind of freaking out and so confused right now. Is there something wrong with me?

Okay, so let's begin.

I came off of the Ortho Evra patch about a month ago. After that, I had a withdrawal bleed, which lasted 3 days.

After my withdrawal bleed, I began using a OPK. I got a strong positive on the 28th October, which would mean I would ovulate on the 29th. BD'd before, during, and after.

Approximately 9dpo, in the early morning I noticed pink blood when I wiped twice. Nothing after that for the rest of the day, and until now. I'm thinking I may have implanted.

My heart rate from the 31st October - 9th November was only between 87-111bpm. Since has gone back to normal.

My period (according to my fertility app) was supposed to arrive yesterday, and it did not show up.

This morning, I took a HPT (now 15dpo) and 6 days since I noticed the spotting, and I got a BFN.

Since the last couple of days, I have been extremely wet down there, with milky watery cm, which has been constantly leaving patches on my underwear, (it's loads) and I keep feeling like I'm leaking down there.

So I decided to take another OPK strip, as my cm is loads and feels all mushy in there (sorry tmi) and low and behold. It's positive? Can somebody please tell me what the heck is going on here. Did I not ovulate and now am ovulating? Or are my hormones all over the place because of recently coming off of the patch. Ahh I'm trying not to stress out, but now I've no clue what is going on. Somebody please help. Thanks.

I wouldn’t say there’s anything wrong with you. It may just be your cycle being a bit screwy because of coming off contraception.

It is possible your body may not have ovulated when you had the first surge, or you may just be ovulating again now. Make sure to BD just in case?

Definitely nothing wrong with you. My guess is your hormones are just all over the place due to recently coming off contraception.
You wouldn’t have ovulated twice, you probably had the surge and your body was gearing up for it but it just never happened. Sounds like you are about to ovulate now so get baby dancing.

Will definitely be BD’ing tonight . If af doesn’t show by Monday, I will test again. Thanks a bunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back