Ovulating Early?

Flossy82

Reaction score
OK ladies is it possible to OV early in your cycle or not im never sure how it all works :lol: :oops: Sorry im posting again youl be sick of me soon enough :oops:

i think there is no definate time to ovulate so id say yes u can ovulate early, u can also have 1 or more ovulation phases in ya cycle, thas why i think its better to BD has much as poss throughout.

Yep, it's possible to ovulate early. When you ovulate can vary from cycle to cycle.

It's also possible to ovulate very late, like me!

I would recommend reading Taking Charge of your Fertility, there is a sticky post with the details. It tells you about other signs to look out for as you approach ovulation such as changes in your CM.

Thanks ladies as im pretty sure i always OV early in my cycle which could be around now but ive read that it isnt possible? :?

every body is different. I find some information brings doubt and frusration so i wont bother reading them. Its you that knows your body and no one else nevermind how many studies theyve done etc.

Ive been reading different articles etc but they are all so conflicting and different its confusing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back