Ovulating Early?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Flossy82, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Flossy82

Flossy82 Well-Known Member

OK ladies is it possible to OV early in your cycle or not im never sure how it all works :lol: :oops: Sorry im posting again youl be sick of me soon enough :oops:

2. jemz24

jemz24 Well-Known Member

i think there is no definate time to ovulate so id say yes u can ovulate early, u can also have 1 or more ovulation phases in ya cycle, thas why i think its better to BD has much as poss throughout.

3. Bagpuss17

Bagpuss17 Well-Known Member

Yep, it's possible to ovulate early. When you ovulate can vary from cycle to cycle.

It's also possible to ovulate very late, like me!

I would recommend reading Taking Charge of your Fertility, there is a sticky post with the details. It tells you about other signs to look out for as you approach ovulation such as changes in your CM.

4. Flossy82

Thanks ladies as im pretty sure i always OV early in my cycle which could be around now but ive read that it isnt possible? :?

5. jemz24

jemz24 Well-Known Member

every body is different. I find some information brings doubt and frusration so i wont bother reading them. Its you that knows your body and no one else nevermind how many studies theyve done etc.

6. Flossy82

Ive been reading different articles etc but they are all so conflicting and different its confusing. :)