ovulated early when to test?

Leoni

Reaction score
Hi,

My cycles haven't been the same since coming off the coil (so I do understand that my body is probably just getting used to not being on contraception and going back to normal).. however this is the only cycle I have noticed EWCM and other general 'ovulating symptoms'.. my last period which was very weird ( 3 days of light bleeding which was dark red blood and didn't feel at all well) was 3rd -6th Nov. My cycle before was 1st-5th October so I was due on 31st/1st Nov so was couple days later than expected which did make me feel soooo ill!

I tested positive OPK 15,16,17th and noticed EWCM on 17th so this is when I believe I ovulated.

Now since then I have had on and off cramping, feeling nausea, dizzy you name it the usual symptoms.

So if I go by them ovulating dates I would be 12dpo today?

Would you test or wait another week to see if AF appears?

Thanks for reading!!

Hi,

My cycles haven't been the same since coming off the coil (so I do understand that my body is probably just getting used to not being on contraception and going back to normal).. however this is the only cycle I have noticed EWCM and other general 'ovulating symptoms'.. my last period which was very weird ( 3 days of light bleeding which was dark red blood and didn't feel at all well) was 3rd -6th Nov. My cycle before was 1st-5th October so I was due on 31st/1st Nov so was couple days later than expected which did make me feel soooo ill!

I tested positive OPK 15,16,17th and noticed EWCM on 17th so this is when I believe I ovulated.

Now since then I have had on and off cramping, feeling nausea, dizzy you name it the usual symptoms.

Thanks for reading!!
I’d test but I am a testing addict lol! Xx

Hi,

Thanks for reading!!
How long is your LP? I’m guessing AF is due in the next couple days?
If you want to test I advise you to get a FRER x

How long is your LP? I’m guessing AF is due in the next couple days?
If you want to test I advise you to get a FRER x

sorry this all new to me lol I read posts to educate myself!! but Im due around 30th Im assuming.. last cycle was 3 days late ...so im not 100% sure.
Could well be AF on way but I haven't been feeling myself and normally when AF round the corner I generally have bad symptoms literally 2days before x

sorry this all new to me lol I read posts to educate myself!! but Im due around 30th Im assuming.. last cycle was 3 days late ...so im not 100% sure.
Could well be AF on way but I haven't been feeling myself and normally when AF round the corner I generally have bad symptoms literally 2days before x
You could use a FRER if you are testing 3 days before AF. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back