ovulated but no ewcm??

MrsCK

Reaction score
good morning ladies

so all day yesterday I was getting bad ovulation pains on my right side. I definitely know they're ovulation pains as I get them every month. the problem is I've had no ewcm, that I've noticed anyway, (tmi alert) my cm is still cloudy and creamy. this is the first month I've not had any ewcm and I'm wondering if it's to do with my mc last month.

dh and i have bedded every other day and we've been using conceive plus, but is it still possible to get pregnant if you ovulate but have no ewcm because obviously the ewcm is sperm friendly and helps them reach their destination .

any advice would be great thanks.

Charlie x

The conceive plus will have taken care of the lack of ewcm so don't worry about that. Good luck! Xx

I never got ewcm when I ovulated. I did use preseed and conceive plus but the month I didn't use it I got my bfp. Good luck x

Im sure i ovulated yesterday too MrsC, so we will be in the 2ww together. Fx crossed for extra sticky beans xx

I didn't have Ewcm for months after my mc but I got another Bfp so must have summet up there lol sadly that ended aswel x I use c plus come times tho x

Im sure i ovulated yesterday too MrsC, so we will be in the 2ww together. Fx crossed for extra sticky beans xx

argghh the dreaded 2ww I don't know how I'm going to occupy my mind lol.

I really hope that we both get super sticky beans Vicky xxx

Tell me about it. Im pretty sure i ovulated, haha. Never watched out for it before, just got lucky last month. Fx we both got lucky again this time xx

I take EPO from Cd1 - ov and also drink pink grapefruit juice for about 4 days before i expect to O and I get tons of the stuff!!!

but C+ does the trick anyway :)

I take EPO from Cd1 - ov and also drink pink grapefruit juice for about 4 days before i expect to O and I get tons of the stuff!!!

but C+ does the trick anyway :)

well this is the thing I usually do get loads of ewcm just not this month...which is strange!

Tell me about it. Im pretty sure i ovulated, haha. Never watched out for it before, just got lucky last month. Fx we both got lucky again this time xx

yeah I'm pretty sure I have too as been getting pains on my right side although the lack of ewcm is making me doubt...i don't usually track ovulation just no when I should be ovulating and usually feel pains and I know I get quite a lot of ewcm just not sure how many days before as never tracked it until this month (sorry if tmi).

well we'll both know in around 2 weeks lol.

will you test early or wait for missed AF??

I told myself I won't test early but I prob will. AF due on 25th and our 1st year wedding anniversary on 30th so would be a nice present to get a sticky bean x

Think mine would be due roughly the 21st if my cycles are back to normal, will try to wait until then, but probably wint manage, haha. But dont want to test and get a bfn either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back