Ovulate without temperature rise

MrsTLC

Reaction score
is it possible I could fit into this very small percentage of women who have no symptoms regarding a temperature rise after ovulation? I got my very positive OPK on day 14, ovulation pains, achey boob, EWCM etc. All the signs I would have bet our house on that I ovulated on day 14-15 but my temperature has shown no inclination of a rise. I didn't have a rise last month either (only my second month charting). some nights I do have more sleep than others, but I do make sure that it's at least 3 hours sleep and the alarm always wakes me up at the same time each month, my temperatures aren't erratic, they are just constantly low. I feel so despondent. I had a huge cry with d/h this morning. pm holding out hope that maybe I am one of those women who just don't rise from the progesterone, but just how rare is that. The TCOYF just skims over the issue and nothing online goes into further detail.

From Tapatalk

TCOYF only thinks I ovulated because of +OPK
uploadfromtaptalk1375294100590.jpg
From Tapatalk

They are definatley positive opk's. I don't know why your temp isn't rising unless your Lh surged but you didn't release an egg yet. Are you still testing incase you surge again this cycle? x

Weird question time!!!! Bare with.............!!!

Over the last few weeks of hot weather have you slept without PJ's/sheet/duvet????

My temps last cycle, which was weirdly short admittedly, were all incredibly low and FF did not pick up OV (ok so neither did OPK's but I didn't test when I MIGHT have OV'd) so I do wonder if being chilled overnight affects things??

^^^ I think there maybe something in that thinking about mine. When it was really hot my temps after ov were barely above cover line and I put that down to sleeping on top of the covers. If that had happend the days around ov instead of a week later i don't think ff would of confirmed ov.

yes l do sleep butt naked, but I've always had the duvet on as I'm afraid monsters will get me in the night ;). I can't say as I have slept any different to the way I always sleep.
yes, I am still OPK-ing just in case, but they are all very negative
From Tapatalk

You can gear up to ovulate but not actually release an egg. Happened to me three times one month three blatant positive opk which indicated a surge but no temp increase. Third time temp increased and showed ovulation keep poas so you don't miss it x x

would I still get the other progesterone side effects such as achy boobs, sore nipples etc if I hadn't ovulated?

From Tapatalk

Im not too sure to be honest, i have strange cycles with every symptom going but only know I personally only ovulate with a temp rise not just a positive opk. Have you been testing temp at same time each day? Any sleep fluctuations etc your temps could be out? xx

| may have just started my rise!

From Tapatalk

Just had a thought too... are there some painkillers that can keep your temperature low?

From Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back