overdue ladies boredom breakers?

k8_005

Reaction score
So now I'm overdue I'm suddenly bored I need to canc my free love film subscript and I am fed up of reading too I have been going for walks and done some baking I even went cinema Tuesday but I really want some free/cheap ideas to keep me occupied now I'm playing the waiting game. Iv been fine really before no one wants to meet up as either have just their new babies or they are working etc I don't want to travel too far just in case now x

I found myself playing games on the tablet and facebook a lot. One passes lots of time.. air control. But if ur not into that sorta stuff could u do the netflix free trial? Its difficult when everyone is working all week and that :( x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'm not overdue yet but definitely getting bored of waiting around!

I did have knitting to entertain me (I'm not very good and taught myself just so I could knit a blanket for the baby) but I have finished that now.

Do you have a craft shop nearby? Maybe you can get some crafty bits to make/do - that usually entertains me!

god im soooo bored, im in the house on my own everyday, i stopped driving at 37 weeks and don't live near any shops that are really close by, going to a bbq Sunday so im looking forward to that :) im fed up of tv, films and books!! Oh well max 5 days left being pregnant xx

Are there any bumps and babes groups you can go to?

I scrapbook (or I did), so that's what I'd be doing if I had all the time in the world. I hope my daughter is crafty when she grows up, then I can do it again with her.

Do you like puzzles? You could take up geocaching. Start by solving puzzle caches and then find them when you can get out again. There may even be some easy caches near by for you to find now?

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Are there any bumps and babes groups you can go to?

I scrapbook (or I did), so that's what I'd be doing if I had all the time in the world. I hope my daughter is crafty when she grows up, then I can do it again with her.

Do you like puzzles? You could take up geocaching. Start by solving puzzle caches and then find them when you can get out again. There may even be some easy caches near by for you to find now?

----------------

What is geo cache ing? I'm not very technical where would I find them? I do like puzzles and teasers and actually yes buying a puzzle and a mat to roll it away on might be a really good idea tho thank you xc

Geocaching is awesome!
Www.geocaching.com

Basically like a treasure hunt, you find caches (containers) of varying sizes based on GPS coordinates. You can use a smart phone to find them.

It is free. Although there is a membership option too.

It's taken me to places I never knew existed.

----------------

Ohh and try munzees too, that's like geocashing. We love going on random munzee hunts!

Xx

I'm not sure about if its for me or not tho have looked at the website thanks. Il think about it for now I'm thinkin il go buy a puzzle tommo as iv not done one for years x

I'm not overdue yet (38 wks), but I like to do a lot of baking. I like to try new stuff that I've never done before. If it isn't a flavor I like or wasn't my thing I will trash it it and start a new recipe. I have found some winners by the whole trial and error thing. Or just try good 'ol sex!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back