Overdue club

Bbybump16

Reaction score
There's a lot of us now ! What's going on with these July baby's

Sending labour dust to everyone (plus myself)

I know I'm officially joining you today. Norty babies. I recon they just want there own lime light and not to be out done by the royal prince in terms of attention xx

I guess im in the overdue club as of today aswell!

Got mw appt this afternoon so dunno if il b offered a sweep...prob is its noty usual mw its one i had last time whos really rough and hurts u...so im a bit scared as to how shel b with internal sweep argh

Labour dust to all the overdue ladies xxx

I'm also here as of today. Been for antenatal this morning and was offered a sweep but turned it down !! Kinda wish I'd have had it now but wussed out at the time lol xx

Oh and thanks for the labour dust bbybump - sending it right back at ya :) You need it a bit more than us 1 day overdue mommies at the mo xx

I'm so fed up today :( so bored and ahhhhh lol x

I'm in the overdue club too, 2 days over today! X

i ended up saying yes to a sweep today at my appoint. part of me felt like i should say no but it was no where near as bad as i feared x

Afternoon ladies! Wow, there are a few of us :D

Went to antenatal...had student midwife - no sweep as only 1.5cm-2cm dilated. Senior midwife advised she could perform a sweep but that it may not be worth it as being induced tomorrow.

Induction booked for 4pm tomorrow, so should have baby by Friday/Saturday. Really excited now :D

I am so relaxed, hubby is going to play golf tomorrow morning...no need waiting around for things to start ladies, keep busy and the time will fly...xxx

I really hope bbybump is next! I think I may be the most overdue at the moment on the forum lol. xx

what scares me is i remember you all well from previous trimesters, albeit you were always a few weeks ahead, reminds me it's getting closer for me too! :)
Sending labour dust your way ladies! xxx

You are the most over due then it's me lol we will have our baby's at the weekend :)

we've made it too comfy for our babies, i have just got in from a full day of shopping with my mil, only sitting down for half hour to have dinner, so done some major walking today lol come on babba!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back