Overdue club

Becky1

Reaction score
Wondered if anyone wants to join me in the overdue club? I'm now 4 days overdue and feeling thoroughly miserable as I can't sleep due to back pain and I'm enormous. I don't get a sweep until 7 days over which is Friday and MW advised baby is back to back and will probably arrive way over due date.

I feel like I'm the only one not getting anywhere, yesterday alone I heard of 3 birth announcements from friends and colleagues.

xx

Ill join hun! Im 1 week overdue today! Hopefully baby will make an appearance very soon though....
I know how you feel... I feel everyone is getting fed up that I haven't had this baby and I feel like saying "image how i feel then" ?!
x

I feel like im overdue already lol.. Even tho ive got 6days till EDD!

Hope its not much longer for u both xxxx

Ahhh come on June babies that are left. Im 1 week overdue now too but Im at least going in to be induced today. They are going to give me a prostin pessary today and then break my waters tomorrow if that doesnt work. Hopefully that means Ill have Button soon but no guarantees as 2 of my friends didnt have their babies till 3 days later when induced. We have made things tii comfy inside for them!!!

So exciting Laura, at least you know you'll be meeting baby very soon. I however am wondering if my body is playing tricks with me. I hope not! x

So exciting Laura, at least you know you'll be meeting baby very soon. I however am wondering if my body is playing tricks with me. I hope not! x

Hopefully its just you getting closer!!

Good luck Laura!! Hopefully it'll be a quick (but not to quick) induction.

Babyfazza - I'm getting all those questions to - I've never had so many text messages. Do people think that I might forget to tell them if I give birth??

Babyslog - wait your turn :) I've a feeling I'll be having a July baby now.

Off to see my mum later who keeps force feeding me liquorice (blurgh) as I made the mistake of telling her the MW said it can induce labour!!

Good luck ladies, overdue club sucks! I was 13 days overdue and narrowly missed an induction. All I can say is rest, rest, rest and more rest! xx

Come on June babies!!! They must be a lazy bunch! They come before you know it though :) xx

I will get to join you tomorrow!
Have not got to the fed up stage but today I did wake up feeling awful, stomach cramps and diarrhoea but then again I'm putting that down to the obscene amount of garlic bread I ate last night!
Hang in there ladies!

Xx

Turns out when I posted this thread I was having contractions but thought they were back pains from babies movements! Ended up being just 5 days over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back