over thirty

mommy

Reaction score
Hello there,

As I look through the pictures it seems to me that only the thin, pretty people post pictures. Everyone looks so wonderful. I am not glowing and will not be posting a picture.

I am curious how many other mommies/mommies to be are/did have their first baby over the age of thirty.

im not thin and glowing but ive posted my piccy i think i will resevre the one with all my stretch marks though im sure ur pics are lovely

I'm 30 - baby is due a couple of days before my 31st birthday and it's strange but I'm really hoping he/she arrives while I'm still 30. Don't know why.

But amazingly my hubbie and I are among the youngest at our NCT group!

Hiya Mommy

Well im certainly not young ....im 40 and will be 41 when I have the baby although this is not my first but my sixth. As for posting pictures...oh my no way !!! I look like a house !!!

:0)
Ragna xxx

Hi Mommy

Im 32 in 4 months and I posted my pic on the 'introduce' yourself forum -the reason we probably all look so glamerous is because some of us have posted wedding day pictures or pictures when we are looking our best - which lets face it, is not a true indication of how we look on a daily basis!!!!! (well, not me anyway!!! - cant speak for everyone else) :lol:

You should see my spotty face (and Im not talking a couple of pimples here they are all over my face and neck and shoulders) and lank greasey hair now Im pregnant!!!! - I look hideous.

Im sure your picture will be lovely

L x

i may only be 23 but im not looking my best anymore...... got a backside the size of a house..... swollen face :( swollen elephant size legs....... spots over face and back... belly covered in stretch marks.... boobs the size of melons and a bump that looks like its housing 2 babies :wink: but i will still post pics, why not....... cant expect myself to look good while pregnant... its already producing a beautiful miracle.... so i will let it off making me look awful lol

dony be shy.... the beauty is within the bump while your pregnant

Paradysso your description of yourself at the moment sounds just like me!!! Except I'm 22 and still looking FAT instead of pregnant!!!

Maybe we are twins and just don't know it yet!!!

I'm 30 on the 22nd September so I count as over 30 I guess! It's cool as I feel like I'm entering a new decade as a totally new person with a new life ahead. My husband is 30 5 days before me and he's just in the middle of a total career change- he's kind of going freelance and we don't know how it's going to go but we're really excited because it's all change for all of us!

+++

Rosebay, sounds like us!!!

Hubby is just setting up in business with 2 other guys so an exciteing yet anxious time at the moment. I am 30 and will be 31 just after this one is born......unless it is late then I will be 31!!

I have always struggled with my weight and am a nicely rounded 16-18 without being pregnant. I know what you mean about all this youngsters with tiny tummy's putting their pictures up but then I guess that was us once!!! Bless em, let them show off their tummys, I certainly would if mine looked like that - mine however looks like a road map with all the stretch marks etc.............what a nice thought!!

I haven't put pictures of me anywhere on here (mainly as I dont know how!!) but there are loads of pictures of me on my web site if you really want to have a nose:

www.doulasupport.co.uk

Lots of love

Mine never looked like that though!! I've always been about a size 14-16 on top 18 on the hips. This is the first time ever I can push my tum out and feel proud though! It took me quite a while to stop trying to suck it in still in public!!

+++

I know what you mean about trying to pull your tummy in - I gave myself terrible tummy ache in the first few weeks just trying to convince myself I should still be pulling it all in!! I have now learned to push it all out and be proud!!!

Lots of love to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back