Over the bump jeans

Gemsy

Reaction score
I am outgrowing mine!! I thought they were supposed to last you all the way through? Do I need to go up a size?

Oh dear, what make are they? I brought a 10 next last time in underbump as 12's which i am everywhere else were saggy baggy and i only wanted them for summer. There really not that comfy this time and i need to wear them more this time , but think ill def need 12's later so ordered some 12's next from fleabay.

Maybee its just the make? My mamas and papas 12 shorts from fleabay could seriously fit two ladies in, not sure if ill be able to hold em up!!

Std sizing is what we need!

They are New Look, and I love them, they were so comfy :( this last week though, my bump seems to be outgrowing them, the panel is starting to cut in at the top of my bump.

Funny I have felt the same in my new look over the bump ones this week. The band is now not very far up my bump at all and I felt that they should be fine the whole way through. If I didnt just have 11 days left I reckon Id have to buy a 12 but Im not going to. Might be just New Look!

My topshop 12s are the same, think I might go try some different makes on - although I'm thinking its summer I'm 25 weeks, how much more wear will I get out of a pair of mat jeans now?x

My topshop 12s are the same, think I might go try some different makes on - although I'm thinking its summer I'm 25 weeks, how much more wear will I get out of a pair of mat jeans now?x

Probably quite a bit in this country :lol:

I have outgrown two pairs of jeans and two pairs of black trousers already. And my current ones are tight. I've gone from 12 to 16! My bum is a bit bigger (but not that big I don't think!), but my bump is definitely bigger than last time. Growing out of tops too, but the 16 tops are baggy around the chest area, but I need the bigger size to cover my bump as the 14 keeps riding up!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Dunno if it'll work for you, but I found folding the over the bump bit over my hips made the jeans last a bit longer. I'm doing that with my denim skirt and it's more comfy wearing it under the bump rather than over, just requires the long tops!

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I'll give it a go Giz, thanks! Trouble is, I really don't want to go up a size, as I have lost weight everywhere else. So far I have only put on 1.5lb in weight, but my bump is quite big!

I bought 2 sizes in the new look ones, but im finding anything at all over the bump very uncomfortable now I just roll the pannel in half now, still get a bit of support but I generally am finding any trousers are just digging into me now I find the bigger sizes are way too baggy in the leg but too tight at the bump now but i suppose with just over a week til due date theyve done well to last me til now and only cost about £10-15.....oooh just seens giz is doing the same thing with herjeans

A friend of mine recommended cutting into the band on one side to help them fit a bit better... I've not tried this yet tho.

Anyone's dig into the bottom of their bump ?? Mine are under the bump ones but find that where the material starts and the jeans start if I am sat down it really digs in. Scared in cutting some circulation to the baby off !! Lol

I've got the same problem with a pair of my maternity work trousers... they're only the low down over bump ones.. but they're nearly too small already... where as my under bump ones are fine xx

Sparklisam mine cut in underneath really uncomfortable now I just change into pj bottoms or tracksuit bottoms as soon as I can

Unrelated but I am also finding my maternity tops from new look are starting to get a bit short, like my bump is starting to poke out the bottom & my bump isn't even that big. Very disappointed as I'm only 35 weeks and was really hoping they would last me til the end!

Mine is doing that too the last few weeks ive been wearing a long vest top under all my tops now to stop bump poking out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back