Over emotional??

Island girl

Reaction score
Am so excited about being newly pregnant, but then today I have been all sad and weepy (and actually a bit horrible and mean!) none of which is like me!

Seem to be overly worried and paranoid about it all too, again not in my usual nature?

Is it just hormonal, and will it get better?!?
X

I was a nightmare when i was pregnant... an absolute nightmare.

I was over the moon about being pregnant but i quickly became teary and down and to be honest quite depressed.

I was a cow to my DH a lot of the time.

I spoke to a friend about it when i was about 12 weeks and she said that you have to just keep going, Try to make an effort with yourself and you will feel better in general.

She told me tha tone day i would just wake up and feel better... And i did!

At about 16 weeks i woke up and just felt happy again... And never looked back :)

You'll feel better soon hun

x

Thank you so much, am glad you came through it - makes me feel heaps better xx

Thats ok :)

Being pregnant is such an emotional rollercoaster. Over the next nine months you will proabable feel every emotion possible so its okay if sometimes you get a bit bogged down by it.

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months

:)

Aww hon, l thinks its the raging hormones. With my mood and low sex drive l actually feel sorry for OH. He's a star though and doesn't bite back. Glad he understands, hopefully my mood swings will stop in tri 2. I do try and make it up to him...xx

Oh yes, I posted a similar thread the other day...its amazing what winds us preg ladies up...hula hoops...supermarket not having strawberry water haha...iv been exactly the same, crying but no idea what for! I see the whole thing as a positive as them pesky hormones are def goin the right way ;-)

totally normal im still chopping and changin as to what i can be like xxx

I'm more chilled than usual and I feel great, even my skin is better, I'm Confused!! I'm sure this won't last lol:)

Xx

Maybe - I was the same when I first found out! My skin was amazing, I was so happy and felt great!
*cue the music of dread*
At 7 weeks, everything changed. My skin went blotchy and itchy, I developed serious sickness and went into a deep depression!!

I'm 13wks now and I'm getting there, still feel dodgy every morning but only throw up about 5 days a week now. My skin is still blotchy and itchy but I'm learning to control it.
I'm so looking forward to the day I wake up feeling human again!

Babyem, I just wana bring u a teddy bear, a duvet and a hug!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

^^ Ditto! It all hit me at once!! And it does really get you down!

Aww! That would be lovely! I'll bring you lots of choccies, some body shop body butter for your skin and some bubble bath, now your back on baths! haha! We deserve to be spoilt!! xx

Oh no!! I reckon I've not got long as my hcg is pretty high!:)

Xx

I wouldnt know Maybe, I don't monitor mine lol - I hope you dont get it though! Its horrid!!

And tara- I'm glad we do! I need to make someone laugh, as I think my OH is screaming inside, haha!

Lol my poor DH is secretly pulling his hair out too. Bless him!

Oh and I've found that adding bio oil to my bath helps ease the itch. My back is the worst, why is it always places I can't reach lol xx

OH got me some almond body butter, mmmmm! because he said I looked like a baby lizard with my dry skin lol

Oh yum!!
Last night when I was in the bath I called DH in to scrub my back lol.
I was like one of those dogs who shake their leg when they're being scratched - it was glorious! Lol x

I put it on my hands and just led in bed smelling them, haha!

Hahahaha! I laughed out loud at this!!

Glad it eased the itch!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back