Over Due - will it ever start

Hypnorm

Reaction score
HI, I'm now 5 day over my due date (13th august) feeling really paranoid that i will have to be induced.
I suppose there is still time yet for it all to happen naturally, but ihave not reaaly had any signs - no show - no obvious BH conctractions, only slight tummy ache on a morning and evening.
Baby is still moving well.
Just wonder my menstrual cycle has never been regular varying between 32 and 28 days some times longer - so i suppose baby could be late because of that.
Just trying to make my self relax and not wrry too much.
As i hate hospitals - and had my heart set on being at the midwife lead maternity unit.

How many of you have been over due - and how long?

Hiya

I was overdue with four of mine and although three weeks early with one I was still induced early. (sure it was because she was due christmas)

Therefore I have been induced with all five of my children and guess what that same will happen again with this little one.

So really I dont know any different !!!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went 10 days overdue with my son and was induced. I hated it, and am determined not to be induced this time (yeah well we'll just have to see I guess :) )

This time I am planning on trying reflexology and aromatherapy to help start me off.

Sorry I can't give you more tips, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back