Over dramatic here

MrsS143

Reaction score
I hate feeling sorry for myself
But how I'm feeling now, I feel like I'm dying

I'm so tired my eyes feel like they're fusing shut
I've no energy to get out of bed
I cant bare the thought of eating anything until later in the evening (past 6pm) or I just feel sick
But it means at most I'm having about 5-700 calories per day which isnt good
And annoyingly, the scales make me look like I'm just getting heavier despite the limited intake
I'm not purposely starving myself, I just really cant face food :(

I could actually just go back to sleep now

Yesterday I got up at 8
I was back in bed by half 9
Slept most of the day until 4
I went to bed again about 10pm and slept right through til 7:30
I could just sleep all day again I'm feeling that knackered!

How far gone are you? I felt like this a few weeks ago, I work full time and I was barely able to keep my eyes open, I'd even go and have a little snooze in my car on my dinner break just to keep myself going.
I'm 12+1 now and my exhaustion is still there, but I do feel like I have a little bit of energy now, not tons.

I hope you start to feel better soon

Carlee x

Aww I feel like this as well. Can hardly keep my eyes open. Being sick constantly throughout the day, can't face eating anything as everything makes me feel more sick, I'm living on toast, must have had 500 calories max yesterday. Hoping that we won't feel like this for too much longer! X

I'm 6+5 Carlee

The not eating part isnt so bad (well, I dont think I feel worse for it, but baby might not really be benefitting from it!)
But I'm not even losing weight from it

Im about 5 stone overweight, so I'd LOVE to be a healthier weight
I'd always said I wanted to slim down before getting pregnant, but that never worked
I'll just need to breastfeed myself skinny once it's born! x

In fact, you know when you're so exhausted and weak you find it hard to breathe and your breathing becomed very laboured and heavy?
Thats me :(

I'm about 5 stone overweight (prior to getting pregnant too), I even started slimming world and full exercise programme through my doctor, after trying for 3 years and being referred for fertility treatment, I thought it was a great opportunity to slim down, but then I was pregnant within four weeks, I'm going to continue to exercise (or go swimming) and try to eat a healthy diet throughout my pregnancy, you REALLY don't want to be losing weight during pregnancy unless you're spewing your guts up. :)

Also. I was mega hungry during my nausea, all I wanted to eat was salt and vinegar mccoys and McDonald's, I was having it 3/4 times a week at one point, that soon passed, my body had now adjusted and I'm eating better.

It won't harm to baby if you can barely at 6 weeks as they're only taking in minuscule amounts at this point anyway. :)

It wouldnt hurt to shed a few stone surely so long as its not through starvation? (Technically I suppose if i did lose weight now it would be because of that but as i say its not on purpose)

I LOVE Body Combat
Its non contact but lots of jumping about in it
Think thatd be safe to do? x

Awwww bless your heart. The first trimester was horrendous for me also.

If I wasn't sick, I was feeling sick.

It lasted until week week 12/13. I still feel sick now but it's just in the mornings when I get up.

I found if I ate and went straight to bed I could keep my dinner down.. Otherwise it would be straight back up again. Certain smells triggered it for me also. The dishwasher, bin and fairy liquid.

I found sucking on mints helpd.

Good luck. It's good though, means you have a strong baby in there :).

Xx

Although talking of McDonalds - ive wanted loads of them!

I'm normally a sugar fiend but I've gone right off chocolate and sweets which makes me a bit sad
Chocolate was always my friend
Now I have no one except Big Macs - and my local McDonalds is closed for refurbishment until Friday night!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back