Over 35 and ttc baby#2

MrsLG

Reaction score
Hi guys :)
I am back and now ttc #2. I was 31 when I had my ds and am wondering if anyone on here is older and ttc? Worried I might not be ovulating and that my age could be a factor? Only came off pill in December though and hoping my crazy hormones as a result settle down soon! Anyway hi :wave:

I'm 37 and currently 22 weeks with my rainbow baby (son was stillborn at full term when I was 25), so it's been a while. Hubby and me had been trying on and off for years tracking ovulation etc. I was about to have my MMR vaccine ready for my GP to do a fertility referral for us, so that month we didn't really try as such and relaxed. That was the month it happened for us. I'm under a consultant because of my age, history and BMI, and not going to lie, the pregnancy is much more difficult than it was when I was 25, but just wanted to give you some hope.

Thank you for your honest post Jetina :angel: I hope your pregnancy gets easier! :pray:

I’m 35 trying for number 2. First took a wee while. I’m hoping the second is a bit easier. Good luck and welcome x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back