Ovarian cyst? Thrush ? pregnancy? CONFUSED!!!!!!

Olivia118

Reaction score
Hey guys....

I understand that no one can diagnose me and I have an appointment at GP for Wednesday morning but in the mean time I wondered if anyone else out there has had a similar experience to maybe help me stop panicking!

Recently I've been unwell (pneumonia and strep throat) I was prescribed amoxicillin 500mg for 7 days and I finished the course. Because i took the antibiotics i got thrush!! :'( My period was 3 days late by this time. I tested negative. I used a pessary for the thrush and it has cleared. Anyway...I'm started getting pains in my right side....where I would imagine my ovary Is? It starts suddenly and lasts for 10-20 seconds then goes....it may be a minute in between these pains or it may be hours. Nothing I do seems to trigger it...they're completely random. I'm now 8 days late, seems to be getting the pain more. Just generally getting a bit freaked as a close friend of mine had an ovarian cyst and it was rather traumatic. I've had thrush before but not had these pains? I've only even been 3 or 4 days late.

Anyone else had something similar? Could it be to do with the thrush? The illness?

Anything you say will help, thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back