ov question

jodie34

Reaction score
Morning ladies , im not sure about ov , im going to grab some opks qhen i go shoppin later as if i ov arpund usual time that would be tomorrow , if i am going to ov tomorrow would an opk still pick it up , i dont know how to count my cs this month due to not having a proper af so i based that on if i did have usual af on cd26 as thats what my cycles have been for last few months or should i do it as cd28 as thats what i used to have , im worried we have misswd ov altogether bcos of the lack of af and if i do ov ans catch it wont my lining be to thick as i only spotted arghh im sick fed up of over thinkin things this month advice is really needed of u ladies thank you xx

I would do one today and tomorrow and see what the line does. Should give you an indication of if your Lh is rising or dropping iykwim. As for the lining I really don't know, some women go months without a period and still manage to fall pregnant. Hope your cycle sorts itself out soon so you can get out of limbo x

Thanks coz im just going to test and see what happens im going to count myself out this month and hope that af tuens ip on time and back to normal then i can be out of limbo and start a fresh cycle she should appear onthe 29th if im still on 26 day cycles xx

I'm really sorry you've had this spanner thrown in the works just as you were going to take the relaxed approach. I hope it's causing you too much stress x

Im really tryin not to get stressed about it but its not working lol , i just want it to be the 26th sf show her ugly face then i can start a fresh only 2 weeks to go ohhhh the joy lol xx

a light af doesn't necessarily mean a thin lining :) don't panic about that - hope you didn't miss ov.........

Hiya thanks , weve only managed to dtds once and i think i ov the same day not sure had a rough weekend so getting opks completley went out the window , im not hopeful this month i just want af to arrive on time and be normal so i know once and for all last month was just a weird cycle xz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back