Ov pain, neg tests...

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi,
Was wondering if anyone had, something similar... I've been having ov pain well feels like it, ive been testing 3+ times a day. 2 days ago I had the darkest line I've had in a while, but not dark enough for a positive then started getting lighter... ugh. I don't kno what's going on... im pretty sure that I don't ovulate every month, but considering I'm feeling pain surely I am ? Any help? xx

Last edited:
If it helps at all, my friend who is pregnant told me that hers never got darker than the control line so I wonder if some people only get so dark rather than as dark as would be expected for a positive?

I've had a positive before though, I'm just getting so frustrated with it all ughhhh :( xx thanks

You might have missed the peak Hun.
I'm seriously thinking of ditching the opks because I get confused.
Just keep bd'ing as much as you can around the right time.

Xxx

Were doing the SMEP this month, although we was too tired last night so had to do it this morn aha!
Thanks x

Well sounds like your doing the right thing so fx crossed for you this month xxx

I've never had one darker than the control, I've had them close to it. I've been pregnant twice so I must ov some of the time. Even on clomid my opks are not that dark. This cycle I got a very nearly positive and then some ovary pain, now they are light again. I think my LH surge is very short, so this makes it difficult to catch. Yours may be similar. I think having the pain is a more reliable way to tell than opks anyway, just frustrating if it happens overnight and so you miss it.

According to FF i was ment to OV today, but the pains seems to have gone now! So hopefully we caught it...

Some people get OV pain before, after or during OV so kinda hard to tell in your case, although if you have had +opk already Id say the pain a day or so after was actually OV.

We usually OV 24-48h after a +opk.

I used to get my pain really bad the days I got my +opk.

OPKs can be so confusing. I gave up the last cycle. It took the confusion away until I was in my 2ww then you sit wondering when to test.

Good luck, hopefully doing SMEP youll be covered ;)

xxxx

View attachment 59175

Well the bottom one is from today *first one of the day* ... the top from yday, both taken with second morning urine at the same time no drink.... what you think, it's the same as before when it got dark hopefully it'll get darker next test!!! xx

Deffo an improvement. I used to get my +opk at night time too. Like teatimeish.

xxx

Tbf, its alot darker than on the pic ... Hoping todays the day :pray: :dust:
Thanks x

Youd be surprised how fast a surge can come and go! It may very well be today for your +opk then itll be another 24h at least for OV.

Id always get annoyed when snapping pics of OPKs, they always do look darker in real life :lol:

:bunny: get bonking :bunny:

xxxx

Hi hun i dont ovulate every month. Some months i have a very strong positive opk then other months its not as strong but doctor still assured me i was ovulating. Before i wasnt getting any sort of line on opk. Went to doctors and he said i was still ovulating. Our bodies do strange things x

Still no darker line, still just fairly dark but not positive dark... no cm at all either :S usually have loadsssss, but my underwear is damp but when I check to see what it is, I'm really dry!!! Idk...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back