Out the loop....

floppit

Reaction score
between starting a new job and my connection being down for most of last week, I feel sort of out the loop a bit.

Has anyone else felt like that? like if you get out the habit of posting it's not very easy to just carry on like nothing happened?

I was thinking about this place today 'cos I've been washing the baby clothes ready. I'm giving up on the nursery and concentrating on getting her drawer space, clothes and a crib in our room - hopefully a changing unit too. I need to feel like we're getting ready and the nursery is too daunting, it's still my office/spare room/junk room/spare dogs room (last one when dog sitting!).

I kept thinking how I would have posted about it all but until now I haven't - lurking got easier....

I do find that its very easy to fall behind on the posts i think its because a lot of 3rd triers have finished work so have more time :rotfl:

Welcome back though :wave:

i have way to much tym on my hands lool...

i was actually wondering were u was? u dnt post much now :( u did lots in 2nd tri well i think u did lool i remeber cos u had the same ticker as me :rotfl:

wow 35 weeks allready :shock:

I used to have internet access at work and lots of time as my post was being wound down while I was waiting for redeployment - then I started my new job half way through Jan. I think since then time's been harder to get and when I do have it I feel guilty about not having congratulated everyone or maybe having missed a luck wishing thread so that's mostly been what I tried to catch up with.

Blah - I finished work on Friday so maybe I'll get back in the swing of things in between trying to sort this ####ing house out!

I thought about this place LOADS while sorting all the clothes - there's not really anywhere else that folk would 'get' that.

dont worry about it hun... theres so many babies being born an stuff that its hard to get to them all wen ur online all the tym like me lool... 8)

It is easy to lose what is happening on here. I usually don't get to post much over the weekends and feel like every Monday I have to catch up.

Just get posting and welcome back :hug:

Hello

I remember you from 1st tri, I didn't post much at all in tri 2 as was mentally busy at work and got migraines from the computer. I am off work now so have a bit more time but remember feeling v weird comeing back and even had to tell timsmum to post for me as was too embarrassed to post again.
welcome back
x

:wave: :wave: welcome back!

I've been away for the past week and it took me two days to read through all the threads I missed, I hate to miss anything :lol:

I'm only posting more now as i've finished work....
i'm now a lady what lunches!!! :rotfl:
Get posting babes :hug:

Okally dokally....

I've got some 'me' time as I've just finished cleaning my carpets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back