Out of the ordinary

Yvonne

Reaction score
Did anyone do anything out of the ordinary for christmas, anything exciting or did anything exciting and unexpected happen to them????

Did anyone else have a christmas day baby bar Kim??

I had a really quiet, relaxing christmas day and i am hoping Boxing day will be the same!!

Oh how boring!!! It was a lovely day to see Amy open her pressies and really enjoy them :D

I got my BFP on Christmas Eve! Couldn't of asked for a better Christmas present! :D
I don't think I've stopped smiling since! :D

Sam thats fantastic!!!

Congratulations to you :D :D

What an eventful christmas this has turned out to be!

Hello

Congradulations Sam hope your next few months are good ones and time will fly!!!! Take care
Katrina

:lol: WOO HOO :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS SAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats sam!!

We had a great xmas, it was our first xmas as a family with Jase, couldnt have asked for anything better.

computer broke boxing day tho, thank god pc world has a sale on! lol went t oget a new one today, set us back £300 which we could have done without but at least we have one

Hello

Layla im glad you got your comp back, dont know what we would do if we didnt hear from you take care everyone xxx
katrina

congratulations Sam

what a great pressie. roll on next year for you.

x

*saulino* said:
Hello

Layla im glad you got your comp back, dont know what we would do if we didnt hear from you take care everyone xxx
katrina

same here, when it broke i rushed around like mad trying to sort it out, i cant go a day without being on here, lol

thats what i think layla if i am without broadband for a few days when i leave work on friday. we still have virgin net at the moment so it's not too bad. just waiting on aol.

The computer works downstairs when plugged into the main telephone socket but it doesnt work upstairs when plugged into the adaptor so hubby is going to get a modem extension lead today so fingers crossed this works. if not we will leave computer downstairs which we didnt want to do. i just dont know why the computer wont work upstairs as the phone does. never mind

x

figners crossed you get it sorted, we need you here to give us updates! lol

lol layla

i would miss this site if i didnt come onto here. i wish this site had been there when i was pregnant with Kieran. it was really hard being pregnant for the first time and being alone.

x

yeah i know what you mean, its such a big help and suport group here.

I have leant so many new things about prengany and just being able to talk and compare pains etc with other pregnant ladies has been a big help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back