Out of nappy experiences :)

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Finn used to have a pooey nappy every time but now he doesn't poo so often - maybe every 3/4 days we have a good'un (normal apparently!) - but he's got plenty of wet nappies.

It was hilarious on Saturday when my bro offered to change him for the first time ever (my bro is v much into smart labeled clothes!) and he'd done the mother of all poos! Unfortunately (?!) I was downstairs in our underhouse bit getting the nappies out of the dryer so couldn't help! :rotfl:

He feeds ever 3 hrs or so - although is quite a light feeder - no more than 15 mins I'd say. I guess he must be getting sufficient as he's putting on weight and weeing plenty (at least Seed doesn't have boys bits that squirt everywhere :rotfl: He did it down the front of his dad's jeans so it looked like he'd wet himself!)

I love poo poo faces too!!! When she was weeny she used to poop while i was feeding her, noe she normally does them when shes on the floor.

I know whwhen shes doing one cos she will give a smile and have a strained look on her face, then when shes followed through omg dont you knw it!

How could something so cute do something so grim? and it always happens when shes wearing a nice out fit or we have to go out.

Just as I was reading this Dylan is filling his nappy.....he's sitting on my knee and making the biggest MMMMMAAAHH noises and I can feel his body tensing up. I think it's hilarious - his wee face goes red when he's pushing. My dad offers to tell him a ghost story to help him!

Lol this reminds me of somethign my little sis did when she was about 1 and starting to run around.
My mum was changing her nappy downstairs, when she ran away before my mum had put the clean nappy on. The next thing we heard a delighted squeal and discovered she had done a big runny poo in the middle of the hall, and before we could react she'd managed to tread in it and run little brown footprints all over the carpet! :doh: :rotfl:

Willow will be sitting on the floor then she will go bright red straining its quite funny to watch really

Since weaning I always know it's poo-poo time by the stench of nuclear waste emanating from Stanley's bottom :puke:

they become silent when they on solids (but thats when they start STINKIN lol!)

solids nappies dont leak tho at least they are more sticky like the first black poo newborns do. i didnt mind the smell of milk poos but solids poos are mingin haha

midna said:
Minxy said:
Since weaning I always know it's poo-poo time by the stench of nuclear waste emanating from Stanley's bottom :puke:

Are them nappies realy that smelly once they weaned haha?? summin to look forward to muwhah

Like the bog of eternal stench. But they're easier to roll off the nappy into the loo :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back