Out of curiosity...

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by BlondeP, Apr 15, 2016.

1. BlondeP

BlondeP Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies

I'm dipping my toes in here. I am currently 12 days over due and definitely ovulated around the 20th-23rd March.... I keep getting negative tests and the doctors have just told me to 'wait and see' ... However, I just can't shake the feeling that I am pregnant. I am usually like clock work with my periods, I feel different, get very nauseous easily now and am absolutely shattered all the time.

Has anyone here had a string of negatives after a late AF and still turned out to be pregnant? I feel I'm clutching at straws!

2. Maaaaaac

Maaaaaac Well-Known Member

Didnt want to read and run but there was definitely someone who posted in the last month who was convinced they were pregnant but everything was negative. She was 6 months pregnant and could feel the baby! All confirmed but stil testing negative. Try tri 2 i cant find the post for you, so you never know!

3. SoObsessed

SoObsessed Well-Known Member

Yes me. I was 2 weeks late and had all the signs and symptoms of a BFP and kept getting BFN's.
    I went away for a few days and tried to forget about it. Got my BFP the next morning, AF was 15 days late.
    Fingers crossed for you xxxx

4. SoObsessed

Oh and I'm now 9+3 x

5. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

Try different test maybe?
    First Response tests picked mine up 7 days before period due, but looked negative, then went back and a tiny faint line was there that got gradually darker! Xx

6. BlondeP

BlondeP Well-Known Member

A soObsessed congratulations I didn't realise ! I've tried every brand available in my town haha! Il just try stay positive then! Thanks so much everyone xxxx

7. SoObsessed

I got my BFP on a FRER THE line wasn't that great considering AF was 15 days late x

8. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

The most sensitive test is a blood test. Ask your gp or practice nurse to test you x