Our miracle?

SugaryIris

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just got a natural bfp at 12dpo, after over 2 years of treatments, failed ovulation induction. I’ve had 3 chemicals before so I’m not getting my hopes up too high but I don’t think I’ve ever had such a strong line before.

I was absolutely gutted when I found out my best friend got pregnant first time with her third baby but now I’m excited that maybe we can go through this journey together and have babies at the same age!

1346CE33-1FD9-490A-BC3E-3F9AE910EC76.jpeg

:bfp: congratulations you deserve that strong line so much. Hope its a happy and healthy 9months xx

That’s a brilliant line! This looks like it might be a strong sticky egg! It’s amazing the amount of long termers getting good news lately keeping everything crossed for you that this is your baby xx

Aw congrats. We were TTC together when I got pregnant last year. I hope this is it for you!! xx

Aw congrats. We were TTC together when I got pregnant last year. I hope this is it for you!! xx

I remember

I’ve been cramping today and yesterday so it’s making me nervous. I’m going to test again in the morning and hoping for some line progression x

I remember

I’ve been cramping today and yesterday so it’s making me nervous. I’m going to test again in the morning and hoping for some line progression x

I had horiffic cramps from 6dpo until about 9 weeks. Way worse than period cramps. They're not always bad :) x

My cramps so far since I found out have been horrendous too. I'm nervous every time I go to the loo xx

Thank you ladies, I’ve been freaking out about the cramping, it’s been waking me up all night. I’ve taken another test and it’s so dark and beautiful!!!

This one is actually trying to do what it’s supposed to! In all my chemicals I’ve never had such beautiful lines!

DB075F39-F579-4FD5-AF8F-9CBD1875BA3F.png

What strong lines! Cramps are normal and will stick around for a few weeks before they calm down. Then you will start to get worried because you feel too normal :lol:
Try to relax and enjoy the pregnancy!
Congrats once more!x

What strong lines! Cramps are normal and will stick around for a few weeks before they calm down. Then you will start to get worried because you feel too normal :lol:
Congrats once more!x

Thank you, yes I imagine there will be lots of overanalysing symptoms or lack of, but the good lines have eased my concerns for now xx

Congrats once more!x
THIS!!!

Congratulations!! I’m so pleased for you xxx

So the anxiety is still very real but I took a digi this morning and got a 2-3 weeks, right where I should be and I feel so much more settled now.

I’m having difficulty staying asleep at night and waking really easily and early which is so unlike me, I don’t know whether it’s hormones or anxiety.

I’m starting to get hopeful and excited that this might be happening.

CE84244E-208C-4792-888E-4F073EF7DA22.jpeg

So the anxiety is still very real but I took a digi this morning and got a 2-3 weeks, right where I should be and I feel so much more settled now.

I’m having difficulty staying asleep at night and waking really easily and early which is so unlike me, I don’t know whether it’s hormones or anxiety.

I’m starting to get hopeful and excited that this might be happening.

View attachment 87399

Yay! So happy for you :love:

Yay love your Digi! <3 when I had MC’s before I only ever got 1-2 weeks on a digi. This time when I got my BFP I got my 2-3 weeks on a digital almost straight away like you have done. So excited for you! Now to try to relax as much as possible and enjoy it all for your little bean’s sake xx

Yay love your Digi! <3 when I had MC’s before I only ever got 1-2 weeks on a digi. This time when I got my BFP I got my 2-3 weeks on a digital almost straight away like you have done. So excited for you! Now to try to relax as much as possible and enjoy it all for your little bean’s sake xx

Thanks hun, with my chemicals I never even got a pregnant on a digi, it has definitely settled my mind and I don’t plan on testing again really now, I’m going to call up tomorrow and get booked in for a 7 week scan, once they see the heartbeat there’s a less than 5% chance of something going wrong.

In the meantime I’ll try to get used to this decaf coffee!

Massive congratulations, this one is sticking for sure, it’s so nice seeing people getting good news lately xx

Yay! Your literally a few days behind me! Got my 2-3 on Saturday! Congratulations again! I'm having trouble sleeping and staying asleep too. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back