Our little..........

MummyTo5

Reaction score
photo-17.JPG

Princesses Annabella Lilly and Isabella Rose xxx

Yay! Beautiful baby girls! Been waiting for your update! Now you'll have a nice mix of boys and girls :) are they identical, do you know? x x

Wonderful, been stalking lol, congrats to you :D xx

ahh what lovely pics hun :) congrats again xx

they have there own sacs and placentas but apparently they could still be identical :) im scared if they are ill get confused lol xxx

Aww fab pics of ur lil princesses. Identical twins would be so confusing, but I can say me and my sis as non identical twins looked very similar as babies! And people got us confused when we started school too! Xx

Aww fab pics of ur lil princesses. Identical twins would be so confusing, but I can say me and my sis as non identical twins looked very similar as babies! And people got us confused when we started school too! Xx

aw thats sweet do you look really different now? xxx

:yay: Congrats great pic.

I'm a non identical twin too and people confused me and my sister until we were five or six. Not helped by being dressed the same by my parents :)

I have wee non-identical twins in my class and I can safely say they look nothing alike! One has brown hair brown eyes and the other has dark hair and blue eyes, and I wouldn't even have known they were sisters if they didn't have the same surname and date of birth which was too much of a coincidence! Identical twins are a nightmare for a teacher! So you never know, might just be easy to tell them apart :) xx

Last edited:
Ahh, lovely pictures. And huge congratulations on your double team pink! :yay: xx

Great pix hun, massive congrats on your little team pinks xxx

Aww they are beautiful babies and really beautiful names :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back