Our FANTASTIC Xmas present!!!

*sam*

Reaction score
Well girls,

I'm proof that if you stop trying, you get caught, and I've never been happier!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's me brief story;
We were trying for about 6 months, and after I had an early m/c ( v. early, I didn't even know I was preg) last month we decided to stop trying. But mainly because I start uni next Sept, so we were gong to leave it till next summer to start trying again. Also, the doctor thought there was something wrong with me after I went to him with v.painful periods etc, so he reffered me to the gyno at the hospital. I was due to go on Jan 16th!

So, we had sex twice last month and here I am. (AND I went to the toilet straight after, both times!!!!!)
After all the prescise bding, the lying down for 30mins after, the medicine drinking, checking cm, and a bad attempt at charting. Nothing matters, just go with the flow and it happens.

I'm sooooo looking forward to this, I'm really excited!

Thats such a heart warming story and an inspiration to others.
Have a nice christmas.

Laura.

CONGRATULATIONS Sam, and welcome to the August babes......
we only bd'd twice the month I fell, it just go's to show..................

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!

Love Davinia.xx

congratulations its always the way we tried for a couple of months nearly every other day then the month we hardly did it because we both had stinking colds around the time I would have ovulated, BANG I fell pregnant and my OH sister was the same trying for over a year the month they didnt bother she got pregnant and has just had a little girl!

Good luck for the next few months it'll fly by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back