Our Egg Donor Journey begins.... finally. We hope!

I waited until today (which actually is OTD I got my days mixed up!)

So I’m 12dp5dt - and I think there’s no doubt now - We are we are defo pregnant ! But we still have a long way to go...
thank you for sharing in my good news xxx

426D28DB-2603-41C1-AD55-8DAD463D924B.jpeg

Hey ladies... sadly my pregnancy turned out to be ectopic & I had to have emergency surgery at 7wks+4days. I lost my tube and the baby. It's been a rough few months...

We luckily had 3 left in the freezer so we ... deep breath.... going again end of next month. So exhausting... xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry to read this...
I hope you've had time to recover hun... It's such a heavy burden mentally...
Sending all the luck for the next implantation. Xx

Oh no, I am so sorry to read your story. Sending warm hugs

Hey guys,

So we did a FET cycle starting end of Oct, and today... we got the teeniest faintest pink line on a FRER :O

It's super squinty, I'm only 5dt5dt so its really early. We are SO excited, but also given last time, full of angst.. what's gonna go wrong this time??

Fingers & toes crossed xx

Massive congratulations Jezby, I hope so much that this is it for you xx

Massive congratulations Jezby, I hope so much that this is it for you xx
honestly... me too, I'm genuinely not sure how many more times I can put us through this again!

Hey guys,

So we did a FET cycle starting end of Oct, and today... we got the teeniest faintest pink line on a FRER :O

It's super squinty, I'm only 5dt5dt so its really early. We are SO excited, but also given last time, full of angst.. what's gonna go wrong this time??

Fingers & toes crossed xx

Congratulations Jezby, really hope this is it for you

that's awesome, I am so happy to know that. Merry Christmas and a healthy pregnancy

Congratulations warrior! You never gave up! So glad x x

nearly 8 weeks along and baby is in correct location with a strong heartbeat. finally did it!!

Merry Christmas you guys xx

Hello Jezby, I 've been reading your thread and saw your two BFPs. Hopefully your second BFP went on to a full term? I know how hard it is especially if we've had many failed attempts. Did you have your baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back