Our daughter is here

love87

Reaction score
Our baby girl was born tonight at 7.23. weighing 7lb 7oz. She is amazing!
I was admitted for induction on Wednesday. The gel was given at 10 pm that night, got a few niggly pains but nothing to write home about. The following morning, at 8 more gel applied and although I got some pains an internal showed my cervix was still high and posterior. More gel given that night at 10pm. At this stage I was really emotional and frustrated. This morning the doctor examined me and said I was 3cm dilated and to walk around for a bit before she took me to delivery, where she broke my waters. Contractions started coming thick and fast. My husband was amazing. I asked for an epidural but she was born while I was waiting for the anesathist to come and administer it. I literally went from 4 to 10cm in 1 hour. It was so fast I was in shock. I have 2 small second degree tears but also a perfect little woman!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Aww congratulations was getting worried about you. I'm in on Sunday but nearly 2cm already so hopefully it won't take so many gels. Can't wait to see some pics xx

Well done and congrats! Worth the wait, I'm sure... enjoy her ;-)

Congratulations hunni xxx well done xx can't wait to see pics xx

Congratulations love87, glad it didn't take too long once it was started xx

Aww congrats again Love! Sorry it took so long to get going but wow, what a quick labour once it did! Enjoy your little lady :love:
xx

Congrats! This happened to me in both my labours and actually, looking back, it was the best way. Short and sweet at the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back