Our buggy just got delivered!

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
Eek! That is both scary and exciting!

I really want to open the box but I'm working from home today and PP's at work and I feel I should really wait until he gets home...

I'd be exactly the same, mine is at the mother in laws because apparently it's bad luck to have it at home not that I believe In this but she does lol.

I'm dying to have a play tho and figure out how it works etc :D

my pram is at my OH dads house as we arent allowed to have it in the house either lol i want it tho cant wait to have a play about im so jealous lol xx

Yay exciting stuff. I would want to open it too! We ordered ours on Saturday, but we are also not allowed it until the baby is here. Until then I console myself with looking at pictures of it on the Internet :)

Yay exciting stuff. I would want to open it too! We ordered ours on Saturday, but we are also not allowed it until the baby is here. Until then I console myself with looking at pictures of it on the Internet :)

Hahahaha I do the same thing I can't count how many times I have google imaged it lol :D

lol if our house wasn't a building site I'd be building it and leaving it up! Want to keep it nice though and not full of dust...

I'm glad our family aren't superstitious at all...mind you, we did buy it so if they tried to take it away I'd not be impressed!!!

I got mine on Friday. Pretty much brand new from a lady who lives around the corner from me. Gumtree is brilliant for baby stuff! Full travel system for £120! Currently in my car but only because we need to make a bit of room before we bring it in. Never heard of the superstition of keeping it out of the house!

you'll like this - far from being superstitious, my dad's threatening to come over and get it out the box as he's so excited about it! I love my daddy!!!

Last edited:
you'll like this - far from being superstitious, my dad's threatening to come over and get it out the box as he's so excited about it! I love my daddy!!!

Lol did he come round? :) x

How exciting, I'd never heard of this superstition and had the pram at home since I was about 11 weeks! xxx

Lol did he come round? :) x

Na, he was just teasing. There's a pram in my living room. Pp says we should put it away to keep it nice but I want to look at it!

Piccys from google so we can oggle even if your not x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back