Our baby girl in 4D :-)

jenni16

Reaction score
So I finally managed to persuade my OH to book a 4D scan at 28+3

We went today, and after almost 2 hours, 3 attempts at scanning, lots of wriggling, jumping and a Costa, we eventually got some pictures of our baby girl (and confirmation that she's definitely a girl!).

They're not the best pics as she seems to be a shy girl who likes hiding behind her hands, but we saw enough to know that she looks just like her big brother.

Here's some of the pics :)
Xxx

74e3b0655f196b15e91ddff408a04ded.jpg

lovely pictures, what a lovely little face! we had exactly the same with our little monkey..we went over our 4D scan time with all the jiggling, wiggling and moving around to try and get him to move about a little so we could see him. I drank some fizzy orange and even ended up on hand and knee's on the chair! (midwife's advice!)
He stayed fast asleep through the entire scan with his hands covering his eyes and face...he looked so cosy and comfy but not scan ideal! we got some eventually, glad you did too. good luck Xx

Aaaawh bless him, let's hope he still likes his sleep when he's here :)
She's been a pain at every single scan so far, not holding out much hope for a straightforward birth lol. She's always got her head tucked down and hands over her face, not like her show off brother at all.
Xxx

Lovely pics Jen, with Freddie I had to go back 3 times to get some decent pics, this baby was far more well behaved when we had them done thankfully. They do like making things difficult.

Thank you :) sooo glad I eventually persuaded my OH to have the scan.
She's been awkward at every scan so far, it'll be interesting to see what she's like when she's here :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back