ouch

leanne

Reaction score
i dont seem to have much space left in my womb. the babys bum is pressing on my left hand side ribs ouch. feel like if i fell over id just wobble like a weeble. weebles wobble but they dont fall down! boohoo

Poor you. Thing is if you did fall down, would you ever be able to get back up again??

Not long to go now though, you lucky thing.

Nicki.x :D

(I used to love weebles, especially the car!)

my back hurts, actually everything hurts. my feet are so swollen my toes look like little chipalata sausages. i packed my hospital bag yesterday. can anyone suggest the things i will defiantely need, dont want t turn up with a huge suitcase with everything except the kitchen sink and for everyone to look and think "first time mother" im being paranoid now!!

Hi Leanne,

l sympathise with you, l have only 2 weeks to go and it is getting sooooo uncomfortable. Especially at night times, baby seems to roll all over the place. Hope you feel better soon.

As for hospital bag, well l got two of the things packed. One for me and one for baby. l just been getting advice out of books to help me with things to pack. Although sometimes you read it and the rubbish they say for you to pack eg. makeup! l mean when are you going to get time to put that on. You are mean't to be having a baby, not going to hospital for a beauty contest!!

Well l hope you get the things sorted out and that you feel better soon hun. xx :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back