ouch

moomoo192 said:
oooohh sounds promising :D

BUT things can stop :rotfl: sorry :oops: thats not nice is it

are you jealous like me :rotfl: :rotfl:

I rang labour ward, they told me to take some paracetamol and if it gets any worse to go straight in..........
still in agony with my back and getting pains :doh: :doh: :doh: but not 3 mins apart.

Another one that's gonna pop tonight perhaps? Good luck xxx :hug:

moomoo192 said:
paiges_mummy said:
Kimbo said:
you're not going before me :shakehead: :shakehead: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: kim just remember 2nds are normally earlier :rotfl:

was your first early or late??

my 1st was 2 days late, 2nd was 5 days late, 3rd was 10 days late...this one, well i reckon i'll be induced :rotfl: :rotfl:

I asked midwife what were the chances of me going on time or early with this one, she said not very likely, they tend to follow a pattern :shock:

with any luck I'll be early again then :cheer: providing he moves his bum :roll:

Kimbo said:
moomoo192 said:
oooohh sounds promising :D

BUT things can stop :rotfl: sorry :oops: thats not nice is it

are you jealous like me :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah jusy a little can you tell :rotfl: hows things with you, did your 'pop' turn into anything??

Hiya, how are you this morning? Any progression? :D

still here grrrrrrrrr :twisted: :twisted:

had pains coming every 7 minutes apart last night, but since then.. NOTHING :wall: :wall: :wall:

paiges_mummy said:

had pains coming every 7 minutes apart last night, but since then.. NOTHING :wall: :wall: :wall:

oooh so frustrating, at least you can take solace in the fact that labour will be imminent within the near future :) Have a nice hot bath and march up and down the stairs for a bit! Hope it happens for you soon, keep us updated :D

KJL said:
paiges_mummy said:

oooh so frustrating, at least you can take solace in the fact that labour will be imminent within the near future :) Have a nice hot bath and march up and down the stairs for a bit! Hope it happens for you soon, keep us updated :D

lol @ nice bath :rotfl: :rotfl: I would if I could fit in it :cry: :cry:

paiges_mummy said:
KJL said:
[quote="paiges_mummy":33f17lxy]still here grrrrrrrrr :twisted: :twisted:

lol @ nice bath :rotfl: :rotfl: I would if I could fit in it :cry: :cry:[/quote:33f17lxy]

:rotfl: :rotfl: I know what u mean, I attempted a bath last night and I looked like a thrashing hippo! Hubby had to help me out in the end as I couldn't quite fit all of me in :rotfl:

hehehe i can get in the bath but once im in i have to sit in cold water cos i cant reach the taps to put more hot in!!! lol
and getting out..... well...... that's a whole new comedy :lol: :lol:

Kimbo said:
DebbieM said:
I use my foot to turn the tap on :D

i would but im scared of burning my foot!!! lol

my taps are high up so I'd have to do a headstand to reach them...oh my god could you imagine how funny that would be in my hippo state :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
DebbieM said:

I was going to say to turn them on with your feet. :lol: i do that even if im not preggers!

by the way i hope your labour is on its way. 8)

girlygirl said:
Kimbo said:
DebbieM said:

I was going to say to turn them on with your feet. :lol: i do that even if im not preggers!

by the way i hope your labour is on its way. 8)

thanks lol
so how do you turn the tap on with ur foot and not scald urself!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back