Ouch

timsmom

Reaction score
Morning girls, Monday morning and as good a time as any for a good moan. We moved house last week and spent most of yesterday emptying boxes, putting up pictures, painting the bthroom etc.... I felt like we'd had a really good day and collapsed exhausted on to the settee last night. This morning, I feel like a 90 yr od. I ache all over especially around my pelvis and lower back, my knees are always a problem anyway. Everytime I moved in the night it woke me up and turning over was an art in itself.......tired and grumpy, sorry to moan need a hug!!

moving is such a task pregnant or not hun :hug:

at least you can put your feet up now eh? :hug: xxx

Sarafet, I wish!!! i think this is why I'm so grumpy. I haven't done any Xmas shopping yet and can't till I get paid on Thursday/Friday. I need to do the food shopping and the inlaws arrive on Friday. I am tired, bad tempered and in pain and just want to curl up with my husband and relax

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Aww hun, hope you manage to get it all sorted soon so you can relax.

I can't be arsed with xmas this year, normally I love it but finding it a hassle this year and will be glad when it's over! :shock:

Oh tots, thanks for asking! :) I ended up going home at half two yesterday cos my back and leg were so uncomfortable I couldn't even sit comfortably. I ended up picking Tim up from school, coming home and doing dinner and lay on the sofa for the rest of the nght. I feel a bit better today and the doctor told me if I really neeeded it could take an occasional Solpadol. I feel a bit better today, probably cos I slept last night so fingers crossed.

hello
a big hug and dose of sympthay from me, i hauled a tonne of logs the other week, one by one as to not carry to many....was knackered so i know how you feel..take care
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back