Ouch :(

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi. Don't know about you ladies but I am in agony tonight! Baby's head is well engaged and I feel like she is pressing right up against the exit!! It aches so much and hurts to do pelvic floor exercises! Cant believe I still have 5 weeks to go! Maybe she might decide to come early!!! Xx

Hopefully baby is staying put for a couple more weeks at least! Get some rest to help ease the discomfort x

Hi Amy feeling the same, saw midwife today who said she was engaged and quite low down for a second baby as they tend to engage later, am feeling a lot of pressure now and a lot of pain in my lower back

Hi Amy feeling the same, saw midwife today who said she was engaged and quite low down for a second baby as they tend to engage later, am feeling a lot of pressure now and a lot of pain in my lower back

It's agony isn't it! I don't remember feeling like this with my first! It feels like someone has kicked me down below and I'm bruised!! Baby has always been as far down as she can get so I'm not surprised she is well engaged. Everyone keeps telling me second babies come early and quicker...I hope that is the case! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back