Ouch!

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
I woke up in the night on my back and struggled to roll onto my side to get up and go to the loo. I eventually hobbled there, very sore and struggled to get comfy in bed again.

I woke up this morning very sore. Again rolling over for a cuddle was uncomfortable. When I went to get up though I could hardly stand and walking was painful. I couldn't stand up straight and under my bump at the top of my right leg was agony.

PP was a star, sat with me and talked to me and we're both at home waiting for a midwife appointment at 10:45. I'm back in bed having found a comfy position and a bit scared to try moving again.

SR has been kicking away quite normally through it all so I'm sure they're fine.

I've had some hip and groin and bum pain before but I thought it was just pregnancy niggles, nothing like this. I'm scared.

Midwife says it's ligament damage. Nothing to worry about but needs rest over the next few weeks...

Glad all is ( relatively!) well, take care of yourself and rest up x

Glad all was ok hun x

Ive had two incidences of top of leg, pain like baby got stuck in one side groin and i thought the first time my scar inside had split open,but think that was ligament too , so feel for you

Last edited:
I'm still in a lot of pain and hobbling around but I'm just glad it's not something more permanent or long lasting. I've been a terrible grump today with having to rest when I'm not in the mood and getting far too hot and bothered. Good thing PP is an angel, he just cooked me the most delicious dinner even when I said I didn't want to eat and I yummied it down. He even said we can have ice cream for afters later.

And right then my grump broke and I remembered I'm the luckiest girl in the world (even if I'm one who's hobbling like an invalid)

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back